Uploader Script is an upload, download, and file-sharing php script you can host on your own server. allows you to run a "file hosting" service on your web server.
This is a short list of important features.
- User registration with individual account space and bandwidth allocation/limit. Each account has its own seperate storage space. You can manage them with the web based admin tools.
- Bandwidth tracking and limiting (requires mod_rewrite which means Apache)
IIS servers with ISAPI_Rewrite will need to port the rewrite rules. The syntaxes are VERY similar to each other so if you can do it you can ignore this requirement.
- Batch file uploading, either by selection or by Zip file (requires gzip in PHP).
Version 6.1 requires the additional Zip extension. Version 6.2 and after do not. Versions prior to 6.1 does not support batch uploading through Zip files.
- Image galleries, or photo folder, with thumbnails and slideshows. The GD graphics library (version 2) extension for PHP is required for thumbnail creation. Photo folder feature is only available in version 6.2 and up. Slideshow feature is only available in version 6.3 and up.
- Fully skinnable via template files. Two basic template sets are included.
Download Uploader: Free File Hosting Script